THE CONCEPT STORE FOR ARTISTIC STRATEGIES

Dramaturgy & storytelling as a design practice

My new website is in the air. I created a context from where I'm going to keep on researching craftsmanship of dramaturgy & design into other fields of society. It's an invitation to co-create with me to define new ways of working to improve our stories that enrich communities and environment. 

I made an animation film the past 4 months together with animator Linde van Dijk. This way I created my mission statement and the framework for the Concept Store for Artistic Strategies. This was a research trajectory in itself. 

The film represents a practice-led research translated in storytelling methods. I considered my professional background and explored the potential of skills and craft to transfer into a more universal perspective, crossing different work areas and verbalizing new goals of creation for contemporary society. 

I started from my own sources, my own intentions, which makes this study rather subjective. But the context of this authentic study subject is addressed as well in a larger discourse of theory and practice as well. 

Check the film to see the story and the new starting point for research. Or visit the website www.motionterritory.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expanding Dramaturgy in Practice

Reconsidering Purpose, Art and Performance

STORYTELLING AND PERCEIVING TRUTH